# Build Report
The build report is a generated report for a particular test analysis.
The build report sections contains 3 main parts:
- Best Explained Errors
- API Differences
- Difference Types
# Best Explained Errors
The best explained errors are changes intelligently picked by Hypertest itself in such a way that the user can consume the Build report in the most efficient way. It is a list that can contain items from both API changes, or the difference types.
It is recommended to go through the best explained errors before checking out the other 2 lists.
- Ignored List
- Issues list
- Errors of the type with the highest number of instances.
- The interactions for this error in detail.
# API Differences
This is the API path on which a difference is noted.
- Adds to ignored list
- Add to the issues list.
- Amount of percentages of user sessions that have this change.
- Show the difference types observed on this API path
- Show the interactions in detail.
- Custom list; contains the test cases that are favorite.
- Ignored list, contains the changes ignored
- Issues list, shareable.
# Difference Types
- Adds to ignore list
- Adds to the issues list
- Show all APIs where the change in difference type has been observed.
- Show the values that have been changed.
- Show all associated interactions in detail.
Difference Types are the actual differences in response that are observed by Hypertest.
CONTENT_TYPE_CHANGED: Change in the content type of response.
STATUS_CODE_CHANGED: Change in the status code of the response.
HEADER_REMOVED: 'Header Removed',
HEADER_ADDED: Addition of header in the response.
HEADER_MODIFIED: Modification of header in the response.
KEY_REMOVED: Removal of a key-value pair in the response.
KEY_ADDED: Addition of a key-value pair in the response.
VALUE_MODIFIED: Modification of the value of a key in the response.
ARRAY_ORDER_CHANGED: Change in the order of elements in the array in a response.
ARRAY_ORDER_CHANGED_KEY_REMOVED: Removal of an element in an array in the response.
ARRAY_ORDER_CHANGED_KEY_ADDED: Addition of element in an array in the response.
ARRAY_ORDER_CHANGED_VALUE_MODIFIED: Modification of an element in an array in the response.
API differences and Difference types are not 2 different methods to categorize changes i.e. there can be a many-to-many relationship between the members of the 2 categories. This is done primarily to make faster inferences.